Due to recent COVID-19 virus protective measures, we are implementing the following measure to protect our clients and employee welfare.
- Temporality suspending our cancellation policy, you will not be financially responsible for canceling your appointment with less than a 24hr notification. Please call us at 907-694-5515.
- We have modified our cleaning methods; Each treatment session will end 5 minutes early to allow a deep cleaning of all effected equipment and surfaces as well as needed “rest time” for the effectiveness of the cleaning agent between clients.
- We are limiting the number of clients in our facility and waiting room, no more than 2 clients will be seen at one time and no more than 2 individuals may be waiting in our reception area at one time. If you have someone providing transportation for you we ask that your driver remains in their vehicle throughout the duration of your appointment.
- Unless they are a physical therapy client, children will not be allowed to accompany their parents in the clinic or be left unattended in the reception area.
- For the safety of our clients and staff;
- If you feel that you may have contracted the COVID-19 virus or
- within the past 2 weeks, you have recently traveled out of state or
- you have an active fever or symptoms of COVID-19 infection
Please stay home, we can reschedule your appointments once your symptoms have resolved and your 2 week self-isolation period has ended.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 907-694-5515. Further information regarding COVID-19 and protective measures can be found at the CDC Website. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html